Coming into stock July
FREE DELIVERY - 3 to 5 working days delivery from order
The BH Fitness Pegasus Program exercise bike is a silent and smooth cardiovascular ergometer trainer with a wide range of programmes including heart rate control and custom settings to suit every user. By measuring your energy output, you get an accurate and efficient way to train and monitor your progress over time to really see the results fast!
The fully adjustable seat post and handlebars ensure the perfect riding position, while the LCD console and hand-grip heart rate measurement provide constant and accurate feedback on all your training data. The effect is a more productive use of time and a quicker way to achieve weight loss and calorie burn. Powerful fan integrated in the console provides the user with a cooling sensation during the workout.
All of this combines to deliver a great value for money machine that not only looks good but performs well too. Solid, sturdy and reliable, the Pegasus Program exercise bike is a premium spec bike designed for home use.
- Flywheel: 8 kg (17.6lbs)
- Resistance: 16 levels, computer controlled
- Braking system: Magnetic, maintenance-free
- Console: LCD console showing Speed (rpm), Time, Calories/Watts, Distance, HR
- Programmes: 9 (3 Heart Rate Control, Recovery Test, Body Fat Test, 4 User defined)
- Recovery Test: Helps to control the fitness condition through controlled recovery
- User Profiles: 4
- Heart rate measurement: Pulse sensors in handlebars, optional chest strap (not included)
- Dimensions: Length = 101cm (40”), Width = 55cm (22”), Height = 142cm (56”)
- Maximum user-weight: 130 kg (287lbs)
- Cooling: in-built fan
- Bottle holders: yes
- Leg levellers: Yes
- Transport: Yes
- Product weight: 32kg (70.5lbs)
- Power: Mains powered