Out of Stock 8 to 12 weeks (Pre order essential) Please email us for details (email@example.com)
Bring a better cardio workout to your home gym with the T5 Treadmill, featuring the FlexDeck Select and 3 different running surface firmness settings.
- Home Warranty Lifetime on frame, LifeSpring shock absorbers; 10-year on drive motor; 5 year on parts; 1-year on labour
- Motor Size & Type 3.0 HP (6.0 HP peak) DC motor with MagnaDrive motor controller
- Incline Range 0 to 15%
- Speed Range 1 to 19kph or 0.5 to 12mph
- Running Belt Size 60″ x 22″ (153 cm x 56 cm) L x W
- Running Belt Thickness & Type 2Ply
- Programmes 16 – Workout, 12 Custom Workouts, 4 User Profiles
- Max User Weight 400 lb (182 kg)
- Console Display Intuitive functionality with a sleek, attractive design and eye-catching blue LCD screen
- Heart Rate Measurement Hand Grip
- Display Feedback Time, Distance, Speed, Incline
- Instant Keys
- Recommended Use Home
- Other Features Android TM, iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® compatable
- Commercial Warranty N/A
- Product Weight 341 lb (155 kg)
- Dimensions Open 79.5 in x 32 in x 61 in (202 cm x 82 cm x 155 cm)
TRACK CONNECT CONSOLE
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync with Nike+®, Garmin® and MyFitnessPal® through Wahoo’s RunFit; and to Apple® Health, Jawbone™ and Fitbit® by enabling proximity login on the LFconnect app. Or, connect to interactive apps like RunSocial for an engaging workout experience.Engaging interaction with entertainment and workout options to keep any home exerciser motivated. The dual- zone design clearly separates entertainment and workout specific areas of the console. Proximity login allows for the wireless connection of smartphones, tablets and other devices.
Engaging interaction with entertainment and workout options to keep any home exerciser motivated. The dual- zone design clearly separates entertainment and workout specific areas of the console. Proximity login allows for the wireless connection of smartphones, tablets and other devices.
Eye-level placement of tablets and smartphones for easy viewing. The compression rack holds any device securely in place.
The lower half of the console allows for convenient set up and in-workout control. Capacitive touch keys illuminate to reveal the chosen workout.
Bluetooth® proximity login allows workout to sync with popular fitness apps and wearables via the LFconnect™ and Wahoo RunFit® apps.
Capacitive touch keys allow instant access to HIIT, custom, goal-based and other challenging workouts.
THE LIFE FITNESS STORY
For more than 45 years, Life Fitness has been dedicated to creating fitness solutions that benefit both facilities and exercisers. Their mission to keep people active started with the Lifecycle exercise bike and continues with the widest range of cardio, strength and group training products in the fitness industry.
THROUGH THE DECADES
Fitness has changed drastically over the last few decades, and Life Fitness has evolved with it. Countless fads have come and gone, but Life Fitness has endured to encourage people to lead active lives.
A CULTURE OF MOVEMENT
Their mission at Life Fitness is to develop the fitness solutions that get the world moving. And they feel that it’s extremely important to practice what they preach. The culture at Life Fitness revolves around what their products stand for—active and healthy living. Gym bags are as common as coffee mugs at their global headquarters outside of Chicago and at their nine other offices worldwide.