Available to order email for details - email@example.com
The award-winning IC7 Indoor Cycle combines a new sleek design, a two-stage drivetrain and an engaging digital experience.
- Adjustment Type Dials & levers
- Assembled Dimensions 52″L x 20.5″ W x 47.2″H(132 cm x 52 cm x 120 cm)
- Assembled Weight 112 lbs (51 kg)
- Computer WattRate® TFT Computer
- Computer Power Supply Self-powered generator with LiPo battery
- Connect Technology Bluetooth und ANT+
- Crank Type CrMo 6.79 (172.5 mm)
- Drivetrain Poly-V belt
- Drivetrain Gear Ratio 1:10
- Emergency Stop Push (EN-957-10)
- Flywheel Rear, aluminum , evenly-weighted
- Frame Color Matte slate
- Frame Design Off-set
- Frame Material Steel
- Frame Stabilizer Bars Oversized, hidden bolts & fixings
- Handlebar Ergo-formed, multi position, soft PVC
- Handlebar Adjustments Vertical & horizontal
- Leveling Feet 4
- Max User Weight 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Pedal Type Dual-sided SPD & toe cage
- Posts & Sliders Aluminum, pin-to-lock adjustment
- Power Measurement WattRate® Power Meter (ISO 20957-10)
- Protection and Stretch Plates Molded form-fit with stretch plate
- Q-Factor 155 mm
- Resistance System Magnetic
- Saddle Unisex padded sport saddle
- Saddle Adjustments Vertical & horizontal
- Shrouds/Guards Full frame
- Training Intensity Guide Coach By Color® (user & instructor)
- Transport Wheels 2
- User Assist Adjustments Handlebar assisted
- Warranty (Parts)Structural frame: 5 Years, Mechanical components: 3 Years, Other parts: 1 Year, Labor: 1 Year
- Water Bottle Holder Dual, integrated on handlebar
Workout Tracking ICG Training App
WATTRATE COLOR TFT CONSOLE
Features a bright, self-powered, fully integrated full color TFT screen and a front LED display. This patented feature displays your training intensity. The screen displays a wealth of valuable training data such as watts, heart rate, RPMs, exercise duration and resistance level. The five touch sensor buttons ensure a fast and intuitive operation of the computer, even during workouts.
Shows “actual” performance data in one screen view, including RPMs, resistance level, watts and training zone.
Shows further detailed “actual” performance data such as heart rate, watt / KG and watt / HR.
Provides the user with a quick review of “maximum” and “average” performance values during the workout.
Displays real-time feedback of the user’s time in each training zone – watt rate, or heart rate training modes, along with how many miles and calories have been burnt in each training zone.