Our Guide to this Elliptical Cross trainer
Here at Fittr Home we are exclusive distributors for Life Fitness in Ireland. We therefore stock parts in our Kilcoole Warehouse.
The E1 Elliptical Cross-Trainer offers a low-impact, total-body workout for home exercisers of all fitness levels. Years of Life Fitness innovation and research yielded an inviting elliptical cross-trainer that merges smooth and natural motions with outstanding durability and extremely quiet operation.
Want to see it and use it before you buy it?
We are delighted to say this Life Fitness E1 is now available to see and test in our showroom in Kilcoole, Co.Wicklow. If you want to come visit our showroom and see/test this treadmill and other premium treadmills then email firstname.lastname@example.org and set up your appointment.
- Extensive biomechanical research is used to create a fluid motion with an elliptical path that feels natural and comfortable.
- Contact heart rate sensors on moving multigrip handles and stationary grips, telemetry heart rate monitoring (wireless chest strap included with console).
- Maintenance-free ball bearings reduce friction and ensure nearly silent operation, which is ideal for home use.
- Warranty Lifetime on frame; 5-year on parts; 3-year on console; 3-year on labour
- Stride Length 20 in (51 cm)
- Whisper Stride, near silent operations Near silent Whisper Stride
- Integrated Accessory Tray Yes
- Pedals Oversized Non-Slip Pedals
- Resistance Levels 20
- Heart Rate Monitoring Contact heart rate hand sensors on ErgoGrip stationary front handlebars
- Dimensions (L x W x H)82 in x 30 in x 59 in (209 cm x 77 cm x 150 cm)
- Weight 211 lb (96 kg)
- Max User Weight 400 lb (182 kg)
- Step Up Height 6.5 in (17 cm)
- Stride Length Max 20 in (51 cm)
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary)All major voltage configurations
TRACK CONNECT CONSOLE
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync with Nike+®, Garmin® and MyFitnessPal® through Wahoo’s RunFit; and to Apple® Health, Jawbone™ and Fitbit® by enabling proximity login on the LFconnect app. Or, connect to interactive apps like RunSocial for an engaging workout experience.Engaging interaction with entertainment and workout options to keep any home exerciser motivated. The dual- zone design clearly separates entertainment and workout specific areas of the console. Proximity login allows for the wireless connection of smartphones, tablets and other devices.
Engaging interaction with entertainment and workout options to keep any home exerciser motivated. The dual- zone design clearly separates entertainment and workout specific areas of the console. Proximity login allows for the wireless connection of smartphones, tablets and other devices.
Eye-level placement of tablets and smartphones for easy viewing. The compression rack holds any device securely in place.
The lower half of the console allows for convenient set up and in-workout control. Capacitive touch keys illuminate to reveal the chosen workout.
Bluetooth® proximity login allows workout to sync with popular fitness apps and wearables via the LFconnect™ and Wahoo RunFit® apps.
Capacitive touch keys allow instant access to HIIT, custom, goal-based and other challenging workouts.
THE LIFE FITNESS STORY
For more than 45 years, Life Fitness has been dedicated to creating fitness solutions that benefit both facilities and exercisers. Their mission to keep people active started with the Lifecycle exercise bike and continues with the widest range of cardio, strength and group training products in the fitness industry.
THROUGH THE DECADES
Fitness has changed drastically over the last few decades, and Life Fitness has evolved with it. Countless fads have come and gone, but Life Fitness has endured to encourage people to lead active lives.
A CULTURE OF MOVEMENT
Their mission at Life Fitness is to develop the fitness solutions that get the world moving. And they feel that it’s extremely important to practice what they preach. The culture at Life Fitness revolves around what their products stand for—active and healthy living. Gym bags are as common as coffee mugs at their global headquarters outside of Chicago and at their nine other offices worldwide.